The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Thursday, December 1, 2011

Santa Video!

A friend on Facebook liked this website and claimed how cool it was.  So today I went and checked it out and it was by far the coolest thing ever.  It is a FREE website that allows you to input all sorts of information and then it makes a real video of Santa talking to your child.  The one I made talks about where Caden lives, says Caden, shows three different pictures of him, says what he wants for Christmas, to not throw fits and that he has been a good boy.  You can enter so many different things in and it will make it.  His beard is covering his mouth so you can't see him talk, so I guess that is how they get away with it.  But he pauses and says Caden really loud and every time he does, Caden laughs so hard.  He thinks it is so cool that Santa knows his name.  Thinking back on it I now wish I would have recorded Caden watching it for the first time, he loved it.  He has watched it several times since then.  You can change naughty or nice and what they should be doing, I am thinking I should make several movies and play the one that is appropriate for the time.  There is one about sucking thumbs, I think I should start playing that every day!  I still cannot believe something so cool is free, you don't see that very often.  I wish I could show it to you, but won't let you save it, it can only be viewed through my email.  If you need a way to get your child to behave and always threaten Santa is watching, then this is the place for you.  It is called the Portable North Pole.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment