The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Live Nativity!

Today Caden's cute little class had a Live Nativity that we could go up and take pictures of.  Of course, I jumped on the opportunity to go up to his school.  I love to see what he does and I really try to stay involved.  All of his little classmates were dressed up so cute.  Caden started out
being one of the Wise Men.  He had a treasure box so he called him the Treasure Man. Then a couple of the kids wanted to be someone new so Caden then got to be Joseph.  His teacher told him he was the daddy and he had to take care of the baby.  Caden heard this and went on a
 mission to take care of the baby as good as he could.  He was so cute rocking and holding the baby.  He held on to it for the rest of the time, he is so nurturing.  We were just up at school for a few minutes but I am glad we went.  On a side note this was my first opportunity to use my new camera for
 a needed purpose.  I don't know if you can tell, but I sure can tell a world of difference.  Every one is so crisp and clear.  Even this many kids in action, there were no blurry photos.  I love my camera!!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment