The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Christmas Tradition!!!


I started making hand-print Christmas decorations 3 years ago.  I could kick myself for not doing it Caden's first Christmas, but I can't go back in time.  I really enjoy making these and love how they turn out.  The first year I did the Reindeer, the next was the Christmas tree, and now this year both boys made Snowmen.  The canvas is really forgiving with paint and a baby wipe (fyi) and feet are much easier to do then hands.
 Truth be told most of the toes and some of the fingers are my thumbprints.  It's the thought that counts right?  I have no idea why the blog turned the last picture, because it did not upload that way and I cannot figure out how to change it back.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment