The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another Christmas!

Today we celebrated Christmas with my parents.  They too had the same reasoning we had, in that they didn't want to go home with all of these presents just to turn around and bring them back.  The only difference was they were flying and we are driving, so it would have
been us toting the presents around.  So another Christmas not on Christmas it was!  My parents always going above and beyond on spoiling all of us.  I really am thankful for that but they totally do not have to.  I would be perfectly happy with the boys getting something.  Nothing big,  
just something to unwrap because they are so fun to watch.  Caden got a race track, a mail box and a cash register.  These three things really sum up Caden.  He loves Blue's Clues so the mailbox was perfect.  He loves cars and this one he can race against someone else.  And the
cash register is for my little worker who loves service jobs.  He got tons of other stuff but these were the big ones that I can remember.  : )  Ashton got a cool walker that he loves, a Jack in the Box, and tons of random little toys.  Nick and I got our awesome camera, an iPad2, and a Nintendo 3DS.  My parents really spoiled all of us!!  Thanks mom and dad!  We got them a Blue Ray DVD player because it was time for them to enter 2011 and a movie a piece.  My dad always wants the biggest present, jokingly.  That is his sense of humor.  So I wrapped up a storage tub and filled it with tissue paper and had the movie on bottom.  We all found it pretty funny!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment