The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Santa Pictures!

Every year (you know all three of them) that Christmas rolls around we head up to the mall to take Santa pictures.  One year I went to several malls to get the best Santa.  Another year I tried Bass Pro Shop, but it was just a little to Camo-y for my liking.  Well the Santa here in Florida is not bad but the photographers usually don't know how to get the kids attention nor do they know how to take good pictures.  You get one pose generally and have to pay way too much for that.  Well back when I did Ashton's 6 month pictures at JCPennys, they told me Santa comes there.  I was really excited because I knew they would do a better job and with their a la carte plus military discount pricing, I can get sheets for $4!!!  You just can't beat that!  So after taking forever to find outfits, today was finally the day.  After Caden went to school and both boys took way too short of a nap, I had to go force them to be happy.  Caden started the car ride in a horrible mood but luckily one sight of Santa changed his spirits.  Nick, luckily, got off of work in time to meet us right when we were going back to take our first pictures.  They were pretty busy and had appointments on top of each other.  But Caden turned on the charm and fired away with cute poses.  Ashton didn't cry but he didn't really smile.  I really need to train him that I love pictures and smiley ones at that.  They took so many pictures, some cute some really stupidly posed.  But overall I was really happy with them and glad I made this choice.  The best part of all is that I got 4 sheets for $16!!  That is really good and wasn't supposed to happen apparently.  Military discount didn't apply today but they already had rung me up before their boss could yell at them.  Score for something going right for me!!  The pictures don't come in till the ninth so you will just have to wait till then.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment