The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Monday, December 5, 2011

My Camera!

Every year my parents go all out on us on Christmas, and this year was no exception.  There are many things that I always say we need, but this year I decided that I wanted to get something for the pure joy of it.  For several years I have wanted a really nice camera.  I have always liked Canon cameras and have had all of their point and shoot models.  I love them all but ready for the next step.  I have done extensive research and decided that I wanted the Rebel T3!  It looked easy to use but still had functions that could be for the more advanced.  With the boys especially I have noticed that a better camera is a must.  I am not satisfied with most of my pictures because I have turned into quite the camera snob.  I hope to one day be able to take professional like pictures of the boys so I don't have to pay other people outrageous amounts of money when I know what I like and want.  I have probably asked many of you what kind of camera you have and have taken note of that.  I can tell even on Facebook or other blogs who has a good camera and who doesn't.  I hope to someday have someone ask me what camera I have, because my pictures are so crisp and clear.  My camera came in the mail today and my mom said that I could open it and learn how to use it before Christmas.  I jumped on the opportunity and have been studying the manual all day and practicing.  I can already tell a huge difference and cannot wait to test it out on the boys.  Nick is already sick of me taking pictures but he usually is, so it doesn't bother me! : )  I love how fast the shutter speed is and how cool the zoom lens and focusing options are.  I am so happy and excited about this present, thank you mom and dad!!!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment