The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

To Texas We Go!!!

So here we are again, another trip to Texas.  Although there is so much going on with us right now, we really wanted to make this trip.  I do not know the next time Nick will be able to go home to see my family or get really good food.  So we decided to make a very short trip home for Christmas but be back in Florida on Christmas day before Nick leaves on the 27th.  Here is one of the most exciting pictures of the trip, although we still have many hours till we are there after passing this sign.  Caden has always been easy in the car, we have been lucky.  Ashton came along to remind us how lucky we were with Caden.  He screamed a good majority     
of the trip.  I sat in the back with him, so I could be right there to entertain him.  I don't think this helped at all.  He still screamed and Caden just slept through it all. This is about a 12 hour drive for us with stops and it was a long 12 hours.  When I drive, and Nick rides in the back, Ashton stops screaming.  And
as you can tell by the picture, they all sleep.  I didn't get to sleep one time.  I do not think this is fair, hence me putting up this lovely picture of my hubby!  Love you babe!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment