The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Thursday, December 22, 2011

Texas=Food!!

Our trips to Texas are focused around three things: family, activities, and food. Unfortunately this trip is too short to get to do anything really fun, especially for the boys. Christmas means definite family time and we have got to and will see a lot of family. But most importantly (I'm kidding!) we have got to have some yummy food!!! Nick has had his two tacos from Jack in the Box, I have had Scholotzkys, we have had donuts, also Mrs Bairds Donuts, and had Mexican food twice! We are running out of time for more places that we usually go to, but I am glad we have already gotten to eat at all of these places. Next to my family, I think Texas food is what I miss the most!! : ). Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment