The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Saturday, December 10, 2011

Our Christmas!!!

 Santa came!!  I want go to much into this day, because I think the pictures speak for themselves.  But the boys both got a lot of cool presents and I think they were both very happy.  Everything on their lists plus some, was under the tree, which makes me happy.  I am glad through careful planning and budgeting I was able to make the boys Christmas special.  It took all morning between unwrapping and playing to get through the presents.  It was so great being there as a family, since I cannot guarantee we will have this next year.  My parents 
came downstairs and enjoyed Christmas morning with us while they put all the toys together.  As you can see, there really were
a lot of presents, more than I even thought there would be. . . The first thing Caden said when we told him Santa came was "Is he 
still here??"  He didn't really get it but was excited the cookies were eaten!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment