The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tear Fest!

Today we all stayed in our pajamas and enjoyed each other and packed. I don't really want to talk much about today because this was probably the hardest day of my life. I cried hard for a good majority of the day, uncontrollably. I don't know why I thought I could handle this, I cannot at all. I thought going through this so much before I could pick right back up with it. That is so far from the truth. I cannot handle this at all, this is way too difficult. I am ready to give up and we haven't even separated yet. I really cannot say much more because it is too hard. This is just too hard, I hope it gets easier. Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment