The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goodbye!!!

The worst picture I could ever take.  Nick walking away from our car for the last time for I don't even know how long.  The goodbye was very sad but honestly him packing was more sad to me.  The rest of the day I just chilled out at the house with my boys.  We did not do anything much and I had a few tears, but I was better than I expected.  I even got up enough energy to take down all of the Christmas decorations, clean the house and put back the regular decorations.  I was pretty impressed with myself.  Although it is pretty depressing taking down Christmas decorations in general, and then by yourself, and then on the worst day ever.  I survived today and now a million more.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment