The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Strong Ashton!

This is the cute little walker my parents got Ashton for Christmas.  Ashton loves pushing it around but it goes a little to fast by itself for him.  So normally I hold on to it to slow it down a bit.  I started getting tired of bending over and thought, let's see if he can push Caden.  Well Caden is
the exact weight to slow it down enough to let Ashton push it alone.  So Ashton pushed Caden all over the house and it was so cute.  I do not know why Caden could not smile for this perfect picture opportunity but I promise he was having fun.  I love how cute these
brothers are together.  Caden loves to push Ashton around too, which is equally as cute.  I know one day they will be trying to kill each other, so I am taking in this loving time while I can!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment