The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Baby!!!

So with my new camera, I naturally feel as though I am a photo- grapher.  Actually, I have always had the photo- graphy bug, I just always had a so-so camera.  Now I feel like I can legitimately take pictures that are somewhat decent.  I have seen many people trying the
Santa Hat pose with their babies, so naturally I had to try.  The first pose is Nick's favorite.  I love his smile but wish you could see the hat more.  The next pose is just a silly face to me.  The last one is the one I ended up using (for Facebook that is) because you could see the hat the
 best.  Naturally I had to play with it and make the red pop, which was something new for me.  Prepare yourself for more picture shoots, I can feel myself wanting to be a photographer! : )  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment