The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Date Night!!!

Thanks to our friends the Loud's, we once again had a date night!!  Can you believe it??  That is two date night, in about a month's time.  They had gotten us a gift card to Olive Garden, so we took full advantage of that.  I love Olive Garden, but it is too quiet for my boys, so I only get it To Go.  It was so odd being there without the boys but so very nice.  Is it weird that as much as I want a break from the boys, that I miss them so much when I am apart from them?  There was an adorable baby in the restaurant that everyone was in love with.  It made me miss my boys even more because I wanted everyone to see our adorable boys.  That sounds pretty stupid typing it because I am sure my boys would have stressed me out instead of being this ideal perfection that I am imagining.  Oh well!  I had a great mini-date with my husband and am glad we had this one last alone time.  Thanks Sarah!!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment