The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Monday, December 12, 2011

Senioritis!

I am so proud of Nick for finally getting all of his stuff together with college. He actually has been at it for some time and is currently two classes shy of having his Associates Degree in Fire Science. He is going to continue on and get his Bachelors but the doors start opening up in the Navy with just an Associates. I know he doesn't much care for what he is studying but he is putting that aside so he can better our family and I am so proud of him for that. Nick is taking two classes at a time in what I think are 10 week sessions. It is all online and all self regulated, meaning he has to be on top of everything. Well I am all about doing all the work in the beginning and then be done with it and relax the rest of the time. He had been doing pretty good with this, but this time with everything going on he has been a major procrastinator. Now with just a few days left he basically has two whole classes to finish. This means that our last moments to spend together he is having to do school work. I really have not been very happy with for this, and I kind of feel bad. I am selfish in wanting to spend the last moments together and mad that he didn't plan better and realize the consequences in his actions. I have given him a hard enough time, so I will stop now. I know he purposely didn't do this to our family and he is trying hard to better our family. I am thankful for that and I do love him, even if I haven't shown it very well these past few days. : ) Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment