The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Surprise!!!

Nick and I don't normally exchange presents for any occasion because we generally do not have the money for it and what money we do have I would rather go to the boys.  That being said I decided to get Nick a going away present.  More so, remember us, present.  So one night awhile back I stayed up all night (okay it was really around 4 am) making a book.  I made it on Wal Mart of all places and beyond thrilled with how it came out.  I designed every page, all the layouts, the pictures and what it said.  It was time consuming but brought me back to my high school days of yearbook editor.  It is a hardback book that came with a bonus mini version for free.  So we kept the tiny one for the boys and I gave the big one to Nick.  I doubt he has looked at it because every time he tries to, he cries!  Shhh!!! Don't tell him I told you!  : )  I am really impressed with the quality and price and think I will be making him update books every so often too.  I had pictures of the inside but with my phone and they came out blurry on the blog so this is just the cover, but trust me it is awesome!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment