The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Sunday, January 1, 2012

And for 2012. . .

Of course I want 2012 to be a great year, dare I say the best yet. I am not sure in our current situation if that is possible, but only time will tell. I hope I can slow down and appreciate the small things instead of wanting time to pass fast in order to all be together again. I do want as much family bonding time as possible, family fun days are a must. I want Ashton and Caden to see they have a mommy that loves them and wants the best for them. I hope we figure out what is wrong with Caden and if Ashton needs tubes, they help. I hope the boys excel and have fun. I hope nick and I can grow as a stronger couple with this time apart. I hope nick stays safe and ends up making new friends. I hope he stays focused with school and makes the best of the situation. I hope I continue being less stressed, making the best of situations, and have fun too! There is probably so much I can still say about this year, but in the end it is out of my hands. I hope we can have love, health and happiness. Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment