The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Monday, January 16, 2012

Down for the Count!

So after not sleeping for the millionth night in a row, I was awoken by Ashton incredibly early in the morning not able to move. Since Caden had managed to find my bed in the middle of the night , I tried to hurry and silence the baby monitor before Caden woke up. Of course he was jumping out of bed with me. . . I love how my boys think 6 am is sleeping in (notice the tone!) Anyways, back on track. I moved so fast that I didn't sense the true pain until I was in Ash's room. My back was so stiff I could not bend or turn. I pinched a nerve in my back a few years ago but this was different. It was not just a stiff neck or sleeping wrong either. I was in so much pain that I was in tears. I had no range of motion and could do nothing. I have no idea what is wrong with me, but I still am in the worst pain ever. Tylenol does nothing, I think I need a chiropractor. My muscles in my neck and upper back are so tense that I cannot even touch them. I spent the day with a heating pad and tried to move as least amount as possible, which is hard with active Ashton. It was hard to stay positive today when I just wanted my husband here. Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment