The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

All Boys!

I am absolutely thrilled to announce I will be an aunt again!!!!!!  My little sister is pregnant again, actually 17 weeks pregnant!!  She found out that she is having a BOY!!!!!  Coming from a family of only two girls, I cannot believe we both have two boys!!!  I know that I want one more and I am pretty sure Kelli will try until she has a girl.  So our small little family is going to be huge!!!!  Right now when the baby is born the boys ages will be newborn, 15 months, 22 months, 4 1/2 years old!!!!  It still blows my mind that I have two boys, I cannot believe my baby sister will too.  Family get togethers are going to be crazy and loud in a few years!!  She has the cutest name too, Hudson Michael.  I am so happy!!!  I hope that I will be able to see the little guy when he is still small.  It is going to be a whole other world having to buy plane tickets to go home instead of jumping in the car.  I am sure it will all work out though.  I love you Kelby and thanks for making me an aunt again!!!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment