The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Friday, January 6, 2012

All Caught Up!

So if you regularly read my blog, you probably could have seen that I took a break from blogging.  I really wanted to enjoy my last days with my husband in stead of being tied down to the computer.  Since he has left, I have been playing catch up.  I got almost a month behind and now in two days I have caught up.  So you can probably tell that the posts have been shorter and some vague since I really could not remember some things.  Which is exactly my point for this blog so I can look back and remember what happened since life is passing by so fast and so out of town family (my hubby included) can stay up to date.  I did keep notes in my phone of what was happening, because I knew that I would be updating the blog and I didn't want to forget cute little things.  I hope to stay on top of everything now, but I cannot promise anything.  I know that I will go back and keep catching up, if that happens again.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment