The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mrs. Independent!

Well my back is still in constant pain, I think I may be dying. My church has a women's only fitness class every Tuesday and Thursday during MDO. I have gone several times and really enjoyed it. While I know I don't need to loose any weight it does feel good to exercise, get healthier, and tone up post two babies. I have gone with my friend or mom in the past but today I was going solo. Even though I have moved my whole life with both my dad and husband's jobs, I am not much of a fan of doing things by myself. I mean I have a million times, but I would prefer to have someone there. So when I realized I would be by myself, I could have stayed home but I decided to get over it. I thought the exercising and stretching would be good for my neck. So even though I was by myself the entire class, I still enjoyed it. This really helped my confidence and showed me I really can do anything by myself. Just call me Mrs. Independence. : ) And if you were wondering, the exercising made my neck so much worse. Oh well! Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment