The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Work It Out!!!

My church started up a new Aerobics class every Tuesday and Thursday.  Now, most people will hate me for this but I am not much of a work out or eat healthy person.  I have just always been blessed by being skinny.  I know that eventually my metabolism will go so I really need to get the hang of working out.  I enjoy doing it, I just have a hard time staying with something.  I was unsure about the childcare situation but decided to give this class a try on a day that had child care.  Let me tell you, it kicked my booty.  It had three levels and I tried to stay on the advanced side since a 77 year old was beside me doing the beginners, I thought we should not be on the same level.  I really enjoyed it and got a good work out.  And I can already feel the soreness setting in.  They are unsure about the childcare, but I really hope they work it out because I want to work out again!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment