The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Friday, January 27, 2012

The Newest Addiction!

So with much resistance, I finally jumped on the bandwagon.  The Pinterest Bandwagon, that is.  While it can be super addicting, I haven't found myself lost in it like others.  There are lots of cool things to do, make, cook, ideas, etc to look at.  But I guess I have too much on my plate right now, so if it isn't something to help me in the here and now, then I don't need it.  Maybe when my life calms down in a few months I will be living in the fantasy of cooking and crafting all of the time.  But for now I would like to stick with things I know that I will do or help me, not things that I know I would never do.  For instance, I have two separate folders for each of the boys' birthdays.  I figure that is really helpful right now.  I find things that I like and then save them so I can go back later and look through what I really want to do.  Now that part of pinterest is really helpful.  Although I feel like my computer has its own Pinterest set up.  I Google image everything and find what I want, then bookmark the webpage in separate folders depending on what it is for.  It sounds like I should have invented this website, Lord knows I love to be organized!  Up until now, anything I have ever done (craft, party, recipe) I have gotten from Google image.  The funny thing is, is most of the stuff I have done, I have now seen on Pinterest too.  Oh well, we shall see how it goes!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!     

No comments:

Post a Comment