The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Little Monkey!

Instead of having my phone on me, I should start carrying my camera with me.  I am tired of these pictures!  Anyways, this is Ashton's new favorite trick.  That is Caden's playroom with too many tiny pieces toys.  It is Ashton's favorite place to go.  I guess he decided that he could climb, and he did.  I snapped this picture in mid run and tried to get another one but it was too blurry of him actually making it over!!!  Can you believe it??  Luckily, I caught him but I sure wish the picture came out.  He has done this several times now but has never made it fully over again.  I just know that the gate is going to fall over one time...  I am in for it with this one!!  Caden never climbed, not even out of his crib when he was older!!  Wish me luck!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment