The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Monday, January 2, 2012

Caden's Birthday Idea!

The other day Caden told me everything he wanted his birthday to be, and I thought it was too funny not to share.  Caden wants the themes of Spiderman, Superman, Fire Truck, Penguins, and Crabs.  I guess I really need to look hard for this theme combo, and I have no idea about the last two.  I know his uncle Penpa would be proud about the penguins.  He wants the food to be pancakes, spaghetti, cookies and donuts.  I love this because it is so Caden.  Add some syrup (his true favorite) and he literally is Buddy the Elf.  He wants his party at a bouncy place with slides and climbing stuff.  He wants presents to be little and big, everything his friend Baylor has and blocks.  He wants keke (my sister), penpa (my bil), coco (my nephew), Kacie, Kacie's Mom and Dad, Baylor, Baylor's Mom and Dad, mommy, daddy, Ashy, Nana, G-dad, grandpa, Mimi, Casey, Drew, Ms. Joyce and Ms. Judy (his teachers), Jordan, all my other friends, and my church teachers to be there.  So if you are reading this people on the list, you saw what Caden wants for his birthday.  I hope I can deliver! : )  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment