The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Friday, January 20, 2012

Bummed but Hopeful!

I got some somewhat bad news from Nick today. Caden's birthday is February 28th. We were hoping Nick could make his first visit down for Caden's fourth birthday and stay two weeks for Ashton's first birthday on March 11th. We found out today that Nick's advancement test for the Navy is March 1st. So unfortunately he will miss Caden's birthday. I haven't really decided what we are going to do. I am bummed it's not the best days to come but he is still coming, most importantly. Caden might just unknowingly celebrate his birthday late, or have a party late, or just have two birthdays. I cannot decide if I want to go all out or not on a party or just do something in his school. Decisions, decisions. I am happy that Nick is coming but sad my babies are getting old! : ) Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment