The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Monday, January 23, 2012

Crafty Lady!

So I have been super busy with baby shower things for my cousin.  I am trying really hard to find new ideas and really cute things.  It is taking up so much time, which I love.  I am keeping myself busy at nights so I can't think about how sad or lonely I am.  I mean it still creeps in there, but not as bad as it could be.  So thank you, Casey, for getting pregnant to distract me! : )  These are half Styrofoam balls covered in crepe paper flowers.  I thought they were very crafty.  They were a little difficult to get the hang of, but now that I made up my own way of doing them, they are easy but time consuming.  I have many more crafty tricks up my sleeve, I can't wait to post shower pictures. . . there has to be some surprises for everyone.  I will say I am not used to pink and I am getting a little tired of pink!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!      

No comments:

Post a Comment