The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Night-time of Pictures!

This was just one night when I realized I hadn't taken enough pictures.  It shows my messy little boy after eating a Nutrigrain Bar (his brother's favorite).  And then the bath that had to come.  I tried to show how long is hair is and his eyelashes are.  I think it is about time for a hair cut!  He loves the bath and is always so happy in there, I hope you can tell that.  He was pretty fussy all day and this was one of the few times that I saw him smile all day.  I think he misses his daddy too!  Once he got out of the bath, I had to show his crazy hair too!  Just a picture post really, I hope you enjoy.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!  









No comments:

Post a Comment