The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

No Sleep For Me!!!

It has almost been a week since Nick left!!  I cannot hardly believe it.  It has gone by so fast and so slow all at the same time!  I am trying to get used to doing everything alone and get our routines going.  But one thing I cannot get used to is sleeping.  I am so used to having Nick there beside me to warm my toes that bedtime has become the hardest for me.  I stay up to late doing nothing because I do not even want to get in bed.  Then once I am in bed, I cannot get to sleep.  I just lay there all night tossing and turning and then morning comes all too early with the boys waking up.  These past few days I have been short and impatient because of lack of sleep.  This is something I should not have with two young boys because I am snappy.  I really hope to get a hold on this quick because I just drag now in the mornings because I am so sleepy.  But I cannot take naps with active Ashton.  Last night I went to bed at 9, the earliest I have gone to bed, pretty much ever.  I just laid there, it did not help in the least.  Help, I am one tired Mommy!!!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment