The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Little Photographer!

I know this is an ugly picture, but it makes me proud.  I have a love of photography and would some day love to pursue it more, but for now I must focus on my children as the subjects.  So why the outlet picture?  Caden has my love of photography.  Or at least loves to take my phone and take a billion pictures.  The other night he took my phone and came back with a picture of every outlet in our house.  I thought it was hilarious and made me smile.  Something I haven't done enough of lately.  He takes pictures of me, of other pictures, anything random.  I love looking at my album on my phone because it is like seeing the progress of Caden's little mind in action.  I think someone needs a camera for their birthday!!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment