The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Long Awaited...


Hand Turkey Cookies were made today! : )  I kind of cheated and bought sugar cookie dough and just used some sprinkles and frosting I already had.  None the less Caden loved it so much!!  I am so glad I did it because he had been asking to make these for awhile.  He loved decorating them and eating the M&M's, the frosting he wasn't much of a fan of.  But between the sugar cookie batter, candy, and cookies. . . dinner was pretty much ruined.  But who cares, he had fun and loved it!  I really had fun too, I love baking and decorating things.  Nick had fun too, whether he would admit it or not! 




I think I am not ready to talk about the appointment right now.  If you really care or want to know then you are more than welcome to contact me and ask.  I have been pretty down lately and very disappointed with people and myself for letting people affect me the way they do.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment