The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Monday, November 28, 2011

Dear Santa!

Over the past few weeks I have been bribing my son to be good in stores through Santa.  I would like to believe every parent bribes their child with Santa, but I am sure there is some perfect parent out there with some perfect child who doesn't believe in bribing. . . haha!  Anyways when we go into a store and Caden sees something he wants I then take a picture on my phone.  I tell him that we will send Santa a letter of all the pictures of what we want.  Now he doesn't throw fits or fus in any store he simply says mommy take a picture!  He has gotten to the point where he does it with everything, but he doesn't have to know that Santa has a spending limit! : )  I have been done with the boys since around Thanksgiving so I figured I should put together the letter and send it off to Santa.  The boys are scheduled to go to JCPennys on Wednesday for pictures, so I thought I should make sure that Santa already had the letter incase Caden says something.  I was pretty excited to put this together because I like crafty things and I think this will be a really cute tradition to start and I cannot wait for the boys (or their appreciative wives) to look back on it later on.  I had about a million pictures to choose from so I only put the pictures that I knew I had already gotten them in the letter.  Caden was so excited to see the pictures printed out and was so excited to mail the letter off.  I am so glad I decided to do this and look forward to doing this every year.  I can imagine making my teenage boys come up with a list for me. . . haha!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment