The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Friday, November 18, 2011

Too Many Baseball Cards!

So I don't know if I really have conveyed how much of a nerd my husband is.  I hope this picture proves my point.  I love him, but if I would have known. . . I am kidding!!  Nick decided that he is ready to part with many of his baseball cards in our upcoming garage sale.  I was shocked because I didn't even ask him to.  But hoping to make good money for them, I was all on board.  Sadly this huge box of cards, I think I managed to buy or was with him when he bought the majority of them.  He has spent the last several days going through and organizing them.  He is setting aside any Astros (his favorite team) or cards worth money for him and the boys.  Some cards that are worth a few dollars that he doesn't care about he is planning on taking to a shop to sale for some quick cash.  But that still leaves a lot of cards.  So I have been helping him put the cards in stacks of forty into little snack baggies.  I feel like I have been doing this forever and you would think that this wouldn't be that hard of a process!  But it really is!!  You see I finished tonight and my husband managed to have a153 bags of 40 cards each equaling 6,120 cards!!!!!  Can you believe it???  I sure couldn't!  And these were just the cards he was willing to part with there were still many cards he is keeping!  I really hope all of this hard work pays off or I may be a little mad.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment