The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Monday, November 7, 2011

Two Teeth!

Trying to get your baby to show his gums is a lot harder to do than you may think.  I mean Ashton's mouth is always open drooling or spitting up (I exaggerate).  But getting that tongue out of the way, that's a battle.  Ashton got his first tooth in about a week or so ago and then just days later the second one popped in.  It is now very visible that he has two teeth and now when he bites on my hand or face it hurts!  Side Note:  Is it sad that I haven't written anything in Ashton's baby book for months and for me to keep track of the dates I will use Facebook (and maybe this blog) to help me with dates through posts and pictures.  That is pretty sad to me but also very helpful and convenient since I haven't kept up with it like I should.  Okay the top picture is cuter but the bottom picture shows his teeth better.  He has been kind of fussy today so who knows, maybe a third one is already coming through.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment