The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Need Help!

As I said a few days ago, our little Ashton has learned a new trick. . . standing up in his crib.  We have lowered his crib to the lowest postion, thinking that would deter any more "tricks."  No such luck.  Ashton pulls on his crib EVERY single time.  His favorite game is to pull up and then scream because he is stuck.  You see, he can pull himself up on anything but the getting back down part is troubling.  So my perfect lay awake sleeper is now a nightmare at both nap and bedtime.  He pulls up immidiately and then gets stuck and screams.  He won't cry himself to sleep because he is standing up.  So I have to go back in his room and lay him back down.  For naptime, I did this 4 times before I brought him back in the living room and let himself fall asleep on my lap.  Then tonight it was seriously close to ten times.  It is so frustrating because the scream/cry he gives, you know that he is stuck.  Going in there just makes him more mad because you aren't taking him with you.  Any advice or help how to get my perfect sleeper back???  Signed one tired and annoyed mommy!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.      

No comments:

Post a Comment