The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Ashy Kolby!


I thought when not much was going on that I should start having more blogs on what one of the boys has been doing lately or something new or cute they do.  I have a lot of random pictures of Ashton and thought I would share.  His brother is obsessed with Nutrigrain Bars, so I thought I would share one with Ashton.  He absolutely loved it and made the cutest little mess!  He really loves anything his brother has, so when Caden is at school we play with some of his stuff.  Shhh!  Ashton loved riding around in his car, which Caden was just 
a few months older than him when he got it and still loves it!  Ashton would not stop laughing while he was in it, like he knew it was our littlesecret.  Ashton loves to destroy anything he can get his hands on, so the Christmas tree is one of his favorites!  I try 
and keep him away from it as well as I can, but he is pretty fast.  I really need one of those baby gates around it.  I thought the other day I was being clever when I put him in the walker so I could do the dishes.  No, that just meant he could reach more, higher and faster!  Ashton also has quite a little personality and attitude for being so little.  I feel as though he already throws little fits.  If there is something he wants and can’t have or if you are holding him and he wants down, he throws his head back and screams.  I had a video to show this but once again it won't upload, I need to figure this thing out!  I love my little Ashy and am so blessed to have him in my life.  He really keeps me on my toes and shows me that he wants to be the center of attention at all times.  I love how much he loves his brother and cannot see how their relationship evolves with time.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment