The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Monday, October 10, 2011

My Little Cowboys

Today was a very lazy day.  My car window got fixed all morning long, so we were stuck at home until after naps.  I don't mind just sitting at home every now and then but generally I like to be up and going.  I think we spent too many days in a row relaxing, so I was not feeling it today.  I was itching to leave.  Well the window people ended up taking forever and getting out of the house meant just driving around for a just a little bit between naps and dinner.  We love to drive around, so it was not that bad. 
Side Note:  When the window shattered in my car, pieces fell between the interior and exterior wall of my car.  They managed to fall just in a way that it broke the spring of my locking mechanism on the back hatch.  Now the back end won't lock and we get to put it in the shop yet again to try and fix it.  This time it is on our dime because we don't know who to blame (window people or yard people) and frankly we just aren't those type of people who are always looking to get all we can from somebody.  Anyways, such is life I suppose.  As my dad used to sing to us as kids "...If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all...."

I thought this blog I would show you a picture from the past and present to show off my little cuties!  We got this rocking horse and cowboy hat for Caden (on the top) as a baby and he is about 5 months old in this picture.  He smiled that big in every picture and still does.  Ashton (on the bottom) smiles but I can't seem to catch them as often on camera.  He is about 7 months old in this picture and I came across the cowboy hat in my organization of my storage closet (see yesterday's blog.)  I love them both so much.  I know these pictures don't show it but they look so similar to me.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment