The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Thursday, October 6, 2011

It Happens In Threes

That's a huge hole above my parking sticker.
Bad things happen in threes, or so I hope it is JUST threes!  Yesterday started it off.  The lawn people were here mowing and such, when they kicked up a rock that shattered my back window of our Santa Fe.  I was so sad and mad.  They were very sweet and said they would fix it but it was just the pain of having to go through fixing it and waiting on people to do so.  We were supposed to take our car in to get in serviced (stupid check engine light came on) but we were waiting for Caden to wake up from his nap to go.  If only he wouldn't have napped that day...  Well come today, the glass for the window was in Mobile, and it was broke being put on the truck.  Now living in the country, the next time we could get new glass won't be til NEXT Tuesday!!  Can you believe it??  I now can't drive my car until then, it is now so much more inconvenient and makes me more mad.  Next up was Caden's Halloween costume.  I think I said before he is going to be a Fireman (like his daddy) and Ashton a Dalmatian Puppy.  Well, I got the box in today and I should have known when it was so light.  The only thing in it was the hat, they forgot the suit!  I called them and they are sending a new one back to me next week.  Again, they were nice, but it is just the hassle of dealing with customer service and the wait.  I ordered it early in case I didn't like it or it was too big.  So now it will be cutting it more close, but oh well.  The third one isn't as big, but still annoying.  One of my essential white tank tops that I wear under everything, go caught up in the clothes and washing machine.  It stretched out so much that it ripped.  It's just sad.  I think too many things happened in one day that I over reacted and got mopey.  I really hope that three is my limit.  I am frustrated but not like I was earlier in the week, I was hurt then.  But hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment