The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Cute Caden

Today has been a much better day.  I was able to relax a lot more and not stress so much.  Caden has a doctor's appointment next Wednesday, so I just have to wait.  I thought I would try and write down some of the funny things Caden says and does because I know one day soon he will no longer talk like this, and I do not want to forget it. 
The boy is all about routine.  If he could eat the same thing every day he would.  Breakfast would include a Nutrigrain Bar and Cereal (Cheerios, Fruit Loops, Trix, and Lucky Charms are among his favorite.)  Lunch would include a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, Doritos, and Grapes.  Dinner would probably be Chicken Nuggets.  Anyways what is even cuter than his routine is how he says it.  Breakfast every morning, as soon as his eyes open, he says "I want Chickenbar and Cheerios."  Lunch is "I want Pinkabutter and Jelly, Triangles and Grapes."  Dinner is Chicken Nuggets still but he wants Syrup (yes like for pancakes) to dip them in!
I am trying to remember other funny things he says.  Oatmilk is Oatmeal.  Anytime he wants something he always says "You say yes, I say no."  He got that from being to smart with arguing.  Now he just starts out with that.  He calls the the iPad, the Big Phone.   
He told me the other day that he wants Ashton to go back in my belly and go to the store and get a new baby that is tiny, quiet, and doesn't crawl.  He also said he wanted it to be a girl! :)  I told him to go tell his daddy!  The best part of the story is when he said that he wants the baby to eat my shoulder again.... that is what he would always say Ashton was doing when he was younger... 
I am already sad that I can't remember things he still says today.  How am I supposed to remember these things in 10 years?  I want to go wake him up and start talking to him....but I am not that desperate.  I think this blog may be a continuation when I remember some more cute things he does.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment