The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Sunday, October 2, 2011

A House Divided

In case you didn't know, I am from the DFW area and Nick is from the Houston area.  If you know sports at all, we do not like any of the same teams.  All of my teams, naturally, are the best and Nick's are wannabe teams.  If he actually read this, he may have other opinions, but luckily he doesn't, so that means I am right.  Ashton, Caden and I all are Cowboys fans.  I know they haven't been at their best (in awhile) but none the less, we are fans.  Nick is a Texans fan, I know who are they??  They actually are looking pretty good this year, so I am happy for him.  Last year the boys in my family all went to the Texans v Cowboys game and watched the Cowboys win about their only game of the season.  This year we haven't played each other, but we are still in competition.  If the Cowboys don't come around soon, I would hope the Texans make it to the super bowl.  I would rather a Texas team win then not, but Nick is only a Texans fan.  This is very frustrating to me.  He cannot support the Cowboys, even if it does not impact his own team.  Anyways, both teams played at noon today.  We had some errands to run, so I decided to dress us up cute.  If you can't tell in the picture, I even split us up 50/50.  The Texans jersey is actually Caden's, that was the only Texans thing my boys own.  The boys lost and the other team won.  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment