The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Wish!

Do you ever wish you could just actually say what is on your mind?  I can be a little quick witted to certain people, mainly my hubby and mom, but I still can have some pretty good comebacks.  But in the big scheme of things, I mainly just bite my tongue so I do not hurt anyone's feelings.  When in reality it is just hurting my feelings because I am not saying what I wish I could.  Sometimes I have a comeback after the fact but other times I just plain ignore the situation.  I then let it build up inside me and just want to explode with so much.  I really wish I could tell several people how they have hurt my feelings lately but instead I will continue to stay quiet, but maybe at least now you could be thinking if it is you. . . Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment