The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Friday, October 21, 2011

Bad Sleeper!

I have been really lucky with both of my boys and their sleeping habits.  They both started sleeping through the night at weeks old and went to bed awake.  However, lately it has not been the blissful mommy time that I once looked forward to at night.  Caden goes to bed but then ventures into our bed between 3 and 5.  Sometimes he goes back to sleep, other times he is up for the morning.  He is rather mean getting into bed.  He normally kicks and yells at us till we scoot over for him and he is comfortably taking up the majority of the bed.  I once was not a fan of this, but I now must admit I sleep through it.  He is not the one I am having trouble with...it is the little one.  He has been sick with allergies or who knows what for the past two weeks.  He cannot breath very well and has his father wrapped around his little finger.  Nick has proceeded to rock him to sleep every night and for every nap!!  He is killing all of my hard work!!  I do feel sorry for the little guy and know he feels bad so I am letting it slide.  But I do hope that when he gets better he knows that it will be back to normal.  The past few nights he has gotten up around 430 to 530, as in his morning wake up.  This is still the middle of the night for me, but Nick again spoils him.   I know Nick doesn't have much longer with the boys so I am letting him do whatever he wants, but I may be killing him soon if he leaves me with Spoiled One and Spoiled Two!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment