The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pointless Post


I know I need to start an online Picasa account of my pictures.  Right now the only way most people see my pictures is through Facebook.  I am kind of over Facebook and sharing that way.  That was one of the reasons I wanted to start a blog.  I wanted the more intimate journal of the story of the pictures.  I was going through some of my pictures and found some random ones over the past few days and decided to share!  I will look into setting up a new way to do this, but this will work for now.  And please start commenting, I would love to know who actually cares and takes the time to see what is going on in our life.  One picture is how cute the boys are when they share lovies and suck their thumb at the same time.  Another is Caden thinking that the new high chair is his instead of Ashton's.  He sits at a regular chair now, but he seemed to think that he was a baby again.  So I have tried for over an hour to upload any number of numerous videos I have.  they are all taking way too long!  I definitely need to find a better way to do this, this was a pointless post, sorry!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.        

No comments:

Post a Comment