The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Big Boy!

Ashton Kole is 6 months old!! He went to the doctor yesterday and got three shots and one oral vaccine.  He did good with the shots, just cried at the last one.  He actually ended up crying more when the doctor came in than with the shots.  It was so funny, I just had to laugh at him.  At that very second, my happy baby who has never met a stranger and flirts at everyone, developed stranger anxiety!  His doctor said he looked really good and had no concerns.  He said that the flu vaccine would affect him the most and boy did it!  He slept from 3:30 to about midnight!  He took a bottle and then went right back asleep till around 6 am!  Poor little guy!  So Ashton was born 2 pounds lighter than Caden and at 6 months is 1 pound heavier and 2 inches longer than Caden was!  I cannot believe my tiny little guys is now my big guy!  Caden is so tiny, it will be weird to have the exact opposite this time around.  Ashton is 18.2 pounds (62%) and 27 inches (69%).  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment