The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

If an idea's worth having once, it's worth having twice.

I thought this quote by Tom Stoppard was very appropriate for me.  I had an idea once on my birthday to blog everyday for the year to see how my life changed over a year.  We all see I failed miserably on that, but I am going to give it a go again.  I thought since I have already started to do good, I would keep at it.  I am usually very wordy online, so some blogs may be rather long, but others could be short, especially when I do not have time.  I am really interested to see how my views and state of mind will change because I know so much is about to change in my life.  But hey, that sounds like a great subject for another blog!  Here is hoping a second time is a charm!  (Another great title for this entry!)  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment