The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Monday, September 19, 2011

Move out of my way!

We officially have a crawler on our hands!!  I cannot believe how fast my little guy is growing up.  When Caden was a baby, all I wanted for him was to grow up and do the next big step in his life.  I was so excited to see him explore that I feel I did not enjoy him in the present, like I could have.  A lot of this had to do with my situation.  Nick was deployed or in school the first seven months of Caden's life.  He wasn't there for his birth up until the end of October.  He saw Caden a handful of times, but for the majority of it, he was not around.  All I wanted was for our family to be together, so I was so ready for October.  When I had Ashton, I made a vow to myself to enjoy the present and not wish for him to grow up any faster than he was.  Well I feel like I have enjoyed him more but he is still growing up way too fast.  And out of no where he decided he was going to crawl.  Now he crawls just like his brother, who continued to crawl this way until he walked at 14 months old.  It's the army crawl.  And he can get around fast.  He is so cute doing it but is now getting into way too much trouble.  He loves playing with cords and TV remotes is what got him going in the first place.  He broke out of my baby prison today, which is how I box up our sectional couch.  Last night he crawled from his room to the bathroom because he heard his bath water was going.  I feel as though Caden was my easy child with no real issues, and Ashton is going to give me a run for my money!  He is napping now, and I feel as though as much as he keeps me on my toes I should be doing something very productive with my little spare time! Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment