The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Other Big Boy!

So the cars are starting to get over run with car-seats.  I decided that it was time to move Caden into the next step of car-seats.  I really do not care for anyone's opinions on car seats.  I am so tired of mother's thinking that their way is the only way on whatever the topic is.  I am doing things the way I want.  Okay, I promise to get off of my soapbox now!  Caden is in the same car-seat Ashton is in, just forward facing.  Even though Caden can stay in it for a lot longer because of his size, he is also allowed to move up to the next size.  I want to give his car-seat to Ashton, so we don't have to keep switching car-seats in our cars!  This meant that Caden could get the booster kind that uses the actual car's seatbelt!  He was so excited and ready for this.  So after I did much research and reviews, I found the perfect carseat that fit with our limited budget.  And of all places the cheapest version of it was at the NEX, go figure!  He loves it and I love how easy it is to get in and out of the car!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment