The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Evans' Family Snap Snap

That was supposed to be my interpretation of the Addam's family song, oh well!  I just thought I would give a little who's who of my family, just in case you are some stranger or family member who doesn't pay attention!  First up, there is me, Lindsey!  I am almost 27 years old and BA in psychology that I have never used and don't even really know how to use.  I enjoy staying at home with my sons for many reasons.  I couldn't imagine leaving them with someone else all of the time, I want to enjoy them as much as I can now before they would rather be with their friends, the cost of day care scares me, and frankly I don't know what I want to do when I grow up.  Next up is my husband, Nick.  He is even closer to turning 27 and is a second class in the US Navy.  His specific title is ABH2, now don't expect anything more from me about that! :)  He works crash, basically waits for the new pilots learning how to fly to crash and then he helps rescue them.  Luckily this has never happened, so his job is pretty uneventful and boring.  Our oldest son is Caden Lee.  He is 3 and half.  He is seriously one of the cutest kids I have ever seen...not biased at all!!  He has the most adorable smile, and generally is always happy!  He is very picky about many things and does not like change that much.  He has a special blanket, his lovie, and sucks his thumb...two things I need to work on.  Our youngest son is Ashton Kole.  He is 6 months old and is also so adorable.  He looks just like his big brother, so I cannot wait to see what he looks like a little older.  He loves Caden the most and loves to eat.  He does not like to sit still and loves to explore.  He also has a lovie and sucks his thumb.  Well that's the Evans' Family Snap Snap!  Post and Carry on with the rest of your day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment