The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Saturday, November 14, 2009

No Fear

I babysat for my mom's best friend, Sam, tonight so I am pretty tired and ready for bed. But I didn't want to forget a post so here is a typical Caden video. He has no fear and is going to break a bone any day. He loves crawling on top of our pub height table and dancing bc he knows he will get in trouble. He loves doing something wrong just to see how fast he can run away from me. This is Caden supposed to be tired and ready for bed, instead he learned how to jump. Notice the big leap move he makes first. He did this over and over and laughed every time. This was last night, all day he jumped off the fireplace or couch and every time I was scared. Enjoy and be waiting for news of a broken bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment