The struggles and triumphs of being a Navy wife while still being a sane mother.


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nick has a Red-Headed Fling

Are the gossip chains already circling? I get so bored with my look so I am constantly changing my hair. If it's long, I want it short, if it's short then I want it long. I always am doing different colors and cuts. Not way out there, usually more subtle changes for the general public but big for me. Well my roots were getting bad and it doesn't look like I could afford my normal cut/ color/ highlight from a salon so I took matters into my own hands. I bought (with a coupon) a color called Medium Mahogany Golden Brown, I really love it. It is pretty red for me, but I think I will get used to it. Maybe pictures will follow once it grows on me and I get a picture of me and not just Caden. :) I now need to cut it because the ends look dead, if only I trusted myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment